Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday!









This morning we went to La Conner with Preston and Erin...  Baby's first trip to La Conner!   Then we went and made pasta at the restaurant...  then we came home to meet Braxton!!!  I MISSED HIM!!!  We played outside,  Alberto did some gardening and fixed Braxton's rope swing, then we had tacos...  now we are going to bed!!!  Did I mention what a great dad Alberto is to both our boys???   He has been drawing with Braxton, changing about 40 diapers a day, cleaning the kitchen, folding laundry, working at the restaurant, and giving me tons of love :) 

1 comment:

Runner Gurl said...

Hello?! Hello?! Anyone home? *knock knock*

I did not see my grandsons in person today. That means you need to post new pictures on your blog. Did I forget to explain the grandma rules of blogging????
; )

I love you!
mom